Fire Prevention Week and Open HousePosted: 10/05/16
Monday October 10th, 6:00 - 8:30 PM The Wissahickon Fire Company will be holding it's annual Fire Prevention Open House.
This event will include:
- An open house and tours of our Ambler Fire Station
- Fire prevention literature and information
- Fire truck rides
- Vehicle Extrication demonstration
- Educational get out alive smoke house
- Child identification fingerprinting by the Lower Gwynedd Police Department
- Meet a few of the Dalmatian 7 Crew
- Snacks and refreshments
- And Much More!
This Event will be held at our Ambler Fire Station - 245 Race St, Ambler Pa 19002
Look for our Fire Prevention Crews in your Schools Starting October 10th!
Any questions or requests please contact FF Rob Harris, Fire Prevention Chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org